Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Art of Doing Nothing



"Weekends don't count unless you spend them
doing something completely pointless."
Calvin

DAY 14-15:  I got up this morning and realized I had forgotten my OGJ yesterday!  Rather than beat myself up over it, it's going to be an "Oh well, it won't be the last time ..."  Especially on this EXCEPTIONALLY lazy Saturday.  Absolutely nuthin' to do ... and loving every minute of it.   That's what I'm grateful for today ... being able to simply hang out and let everything just S L I D E.  I only wish I had a hammock.  In fact, I'm so lazy today, I'm going to leave this post just as it is and say, "See ya tomorrow!"

(And does anyone miss "Calvin and Hobbes" as much as I do?)

1 comment:

  1. Calvin and Hobbs and Bloom County.

    ReplyDelete