Saturday, November 21, 2009

Counting Sheep



"Lay down your head and sleep, sleep,
I'll be your pillow, soft and deep."
Jeanine Tesori

DAYS 41-42:  Time to play catch up!  The picture shows how I've felt the past two days.  I didn't sleep well either Wednesday night or Thursday night and I was a member of the walking dead up through last night.  If I could've fallen asleep standing up during my Chorale concert last night, I would've.  Fortunately, I didn't ... but I did sleep like a ROCK last night!

It's very strange, because I rarely ever have trouble sleeping.  I don't know what was wrong with me, but I hope I'm past whatever it was ...

I'm SO grateful for sleep ... in fact, it's just before 9 a.m. in the morning and I'm heading back to bed right now for some more.  Night night!!

1 comment: