Monday, December 21, 2009

Those Good and Crazy People



"Late nights,
Quick bites,
Party games,
Deep talks,
Long walks,
Telephone calls ..."
Stephen Sondheim

DAY 73:  Today I'm grateful to all my friends who are slowly but surely filling up my dance card for the holidays.  It sure does keep away those "single-once-again-during-the-holidays-sad-and-lonelies."  There's not a day this week that I don't have some meal or evening plans ... actually last night was the FIRST night of the vacation that I was actually home.  And NEXT week is filling up pretty quickly, too, so if you want to spend time with me, you better hurry and make your plans!  ;-) 

"And that's what it's all about, isn't it?"

(PS ... I'll leave you to figure out why I chose that picture.  :-)

3 comments:

  1. That's what friends are for!

    Do you have a "date" to see Nine?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know why!!! And I'm glad I'm on your dance card! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I've got quite a few "let's go see 'Nine' on Christmas Day" possible dates ... so many to choose from ... sigh ... :-)

    ReplyDelete