Thursday, January 14, 2010

Open a New Window



"The air, the air is everywhere ...
Breathe deep while you sleep,
Breathe deep ..."
James Rado and Gerome Ragni

DAY 97:  Ahhhh ... fresh air ...

This morning I scraped frost off the front windshield on my car, but by the time I emerged from work at 3:45 p.m., the sun was brightly shining in a crystal clear sky and the temperature was a balmy 60 degrees!  I am so very grateful for a return to more seasonable temperatures after a couple of weeks of bitterly cold Florida winter (even by New England standards) with lows in the low 20's and highs only in the mid-40's.

It was wonderful to come home and FINALLY throw open the windows and let in some FRESH air!  And the puppy was awfully excited about the nice LONG walk we took in this beautiful weather instead of rushing to get inside out of the cold.

NEVER again will I complain about warm weather in December ... :-)

NOW ... about that RUNNING I had planned to start doing ... hmmmmmm ...

1 comment:

  1. I thought the same thing after my training today. 60 degrees...how I missed those temperatures!

    ReplyDelete