Saturday, February 27, 2010

A Deadly Sin


"And I call that sloth.
The first big step on the road
To the depths of degrada - 
I say, first, medicinal wine from a teaspoon,
Then beer from a bottle!"
Meredith Willson

DAY 141A deadly sin?  If so, a most welcome one today.  Production Week (also known, "in the biz," as Hell Week) looms ... tech and dress rehearsals all week until Our Leading Lady opens on Friday.  I slept obscenely late today and, with the exception of running out to get some groceries (and maybe a DVD or two), I intend to "hang around" and do NOTHING of any practical value today.  I'm definitely grateful for the rest and relaxation before the busy week begins tomorrow.  Hello, recliner.  Hello, comfort food.  Hello, movies and TV.  Hello, Saturday ... my favorite day of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment