Thursday, February 11, 2010

I Ain't Got Time


"I ain't got time for nothin' but love,
So don't be wastin' none of mine.
Oh, I ain't got time for nothin' but love,
'Cuz you know life ain't got enough of time
To be wastin' time on anything but love."
Tim Acito

DAY 125:  It's been one of those "running-on-all-cylinders" weeks ... I've been juggling everything, keeping all of those balls in the air, and I fortunately haven't dropped any.  I've had a meeting or obligation after school just about every day and a rehearsal every single night.  This means that each weekday I've been home for a total of about an hour between the hours of 7:30 a.m. and 10:00 p.m.  I'm extraordinarily grateful that tomorrow brings a welcome end to this long, tiring week, and the beginning of a hopefully much more relaxing THREE-DAY WEEKEND.

No comments:

Post a Comment