Saturday, February 20, 2010

I'm Calm


"I'm calm,
I'm cool,
A gibbering fool
Is something I never become.
When thunder is rumbling
And others are crumbling,
I hum."
Stephen Sondheim

DAY 134:  Well ... the plan for today was to be lazy and relax a bit.  After all, it's my ONLY day off for the next two weeks due to rehearsal and the Theatre Jacksonville 90th Birthday weekend festivities. 

Let's see ... groceries, dishes, trash, and laundry - CHECK!  Director's Notes for the program and recording the music and sound cues - CHECK!  Catching up on my DVR-ed TV shows - CHECK!  E-mail and Facebook publicity for Our Leading Lady - CHECK!  Bills paid - CHECK!  Catching up on three days worth of blog - CHECK! 

So much for that relaxing Saturday, huh?  Well, at least all those jobs are out of the way and I think this week is going to be a pretty easy one ... and that's something to be grateful for!

No comments:

Post a Comment