Sunday, March 7, 2010

It's Lovely Up Here


"Come up and see the good we're giving.
Come up and see the grounds for living.
Come poke your head out,
Open up and spread out,
Hurry it's lovely here!"
Alan Jay Lerner
 
DAY 149:  Ahhhh ... a free Sunday, without a care, all the chores finished, nothing to do but sit back and enjoy the beautiful weather (sunny and in the 60's).  It seems we've broken through the cold snap with temperatures forecast to be around 70 (my FAVORITE temperature) for the foreseeable future. 
 
I love the picture, too ... reminds me of the glorious days in college when you could just lie out on the quad and read - boy, do I miss those times.  But, I'm grateful for this lovely, restful, THEATRE-LESS day ... the first of many until I start serious rehearsals for Parade in a couple of months. 

No comments:

Post a Comment