Wednesday, April 7, 2010

A Helluva Town


"The Bronx is up, but the Battery's down.
The people ride in a hole in the groun' ..."
Betty Comden and Adolph Green

DAYS 180-184:  Well ... I'll be taking a few days off from My OhGeeJay to enjoy my annual Spring trip to New York City!!  Six shows in four days!  It's a great way to celebrate six months of GRATITUDE ... my blog's half-year mark also happens this weekend while I'm in the Big Apple.  I'll be leaving early tomorrow morning and I won't be back until Monday evening ... the schedule of events -

Thursday night - Julie Taymor's The Magic Flute at the Met
Friday night - A Little Night Music starring Angela Lansbury and Catherine Zeta-Jones (and there's a chance we might be able to get backstage after the show!)
Saturday matinee - Next Fall starring our friend, Paddy Heusinger
Saturday night - Anyone Can Whistle at NY City Center's Encores! series, starring Raul Esparza, Sutton Foster, and Donna Murphy
Sunday matinee - Sondheim on Sondheim with the inimitable BARBARA COOK!
Sunday night - Fela!

CAN'T WAIT!!

No comments:

Post a Comment