Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Movies in a Stream


"Movies were movies when you paid a dime to escape,
Cheering the hero and hissing the man in the cape.
Romance and action and thrills,
Pardner there's gold in them hills.
Movies were movies when, during the titles you'd know,
You'd get a happy ending."
Jerry Herman

DAY 201:  As a technology/gadget freak, I'm AMAZED it's taken me so long to discover the joys of instant-streaming movies!  On the advice of my co-worker and friend, Carrie, I made the switch from Blockbuster Online BACK to Netflix.  Netflix offers a special disc that can be loaded into an Internet-enabled game console and you can watch selected movies in your "queue" INSTANTLY at ANY time WITHOUT a single per-movie charge.  One of the coolest things I've ever seen!  Thanks, Carrie and Netflix!!

No comments:

Post a Comment