Thursday, April 22, 2010

Paradise Found


"I don't want a bunny or a kitty.
I don't want a parrot that talks.
I don't want a bowl of little fishies.
I can't take a goldfish for a walk."
Bob Merrill

DAY 195:  Pet Paradise is Annabelle's home-away-from-home.  I'm grateful for a place to board her while I'm away where she gets outside and plays with the rest of the dogs five times a day, has a large open "suite" to stay in, and even has a large bone-shaped pool to play in if she wishes (though she's not terribly fond of water).  I suspect she has a LOT more fun than she has with me sitting around the house - I'm sure it's a vacation for her, too!  The staff is always courteous and friendly and have come to know and enjoy having Annabelle around.  She'll be visiting again tonight through Saturday morning as I head down to Disney World for Grad Nite tomorrow evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment