Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Back in the Saddle


"Whoopi-ty-aye-oh ...
Rockin' to and fro
Back in the saddle again.
Whoopi-ty-aye-yay ...
I go my way
Back in the saddle again."
Gene Autry and Ray Whitley 

DAYS 228-229:  I'm definitely back in the saddle ... and I have to admit it's a little intimidating this time.  This musical, Parade, is a HUGE show with BIG themes, BIG music, and a BIG cast (all THIRTY of them!).  It's certainly the largest show and cast I've ever directed, and most of what I'll be doing in blocking this production is traffic control.  Staging and directing this monster of a production is going to take a lot of time and every ounce of skill I have!  But, I've always been VERY comfortable in the diretor's chair and I have no doubt I can handle this show, too ...  I'm SO grateful to be able to bring this beautiful and IMPORTANT show to life!

No comments:

Post a Comment