Monday, May 24, 2010

Pretty Music


"Don't ya think that's pretty music?
Those fellas sure can play.
This beat was really made for dancin'.
Yes, ma'am, that's pretty music.
I could dance the night away.
You can hear that song's so sweet and true,
But truth to tell, not half as sweet as you."
Jason Robert Brown

DAY 227:  After a weekend that ended in the "blues," it was THRILLING to listen to a full sing-through tonight of the musical Parade, which I'm directing.  It sure lifted my spirits and got me incredibly excited to get to work on MY part of the show ... the staging!  Over the next two weeks, I'll be blocking and choreographing the entire show before my AMAZING Music Director, Sam, gets back and we start putting it all together for our opening in mid-July!  It's gonna be BIG BIG BIG!

No comments:

Post a Comment