Friday, June 18, 2010

The Company Way


"I play it the company way.
Executive policy is, by me, okay ..."
Frank Loesser

DAY 252:  We had our first full non-stop run-through of Parade last night.  This is a difficult show to rehearse a cappella (my Music Director is currently playing for another show), but it's in GREAT shape with three weeks of rehearsal still to go prior to Production Week.  I'm particularly grateful because the Executive Director of the theatre, Joe, watched the entire rehearsal last night and he was VERY pleased with what he saw.  LOOKING GOOD!  I really think it's going to be an astonishing production and I'm very eager (but not anxious) to start seeing the missing production elements (set, props, costumes, lights, orchestra) breathe REAL life into the show.

1 comment: