Sunday, June 13, 2010

A Very Nice Beginning


"At the 25th Annual
Putnam County Spelling Bee,
My parents keep on telling me
Just being here is winning,
Although
It know it isn't so.
But it's a very nice
Very very nice ...
Very nice beginning."
William Finn

DAY 247:  Another set of auditions finished and another terrific cast assembled for my NEXT produciton of The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee!  Although the turnout wasn't quite as large as I would've liked (or expected), it's an A-M-A-Z-I-N-G group of some of the best musical theatre performers in Jacksonville - they will blow the windows out of the small ABET theatre come September.  I look forward to working with them on this delightful and hysterical show once Parade opens in a number of weeks!!

No comments:

Post a Comment