Thursday, June 17, 2010

Where There's a Will


"But there's a little saying,
And it's apropos:
Where there's a will,
There's a way."
Lynn Ahrens

DAY 251: Denny's ... 10:30 p.m. ... surrounded on all sides by yummy "pancake puppies" (fried balls of pancake batter), hamburgers smothered in cheese, french fries, onion rings, fried cheese, quesadillas, burritos, apple pie a la mode ... I had a small $2.00 GARDEN SALAD with BALSAMIC VINAIGRETTE dressing. 

It's been clear to me that my late-night eating habits, particularly after rehearsals, have contributed in a BIG way to my weight creeping back up slowly.  Plus, I feel downright AWFUL the next morning after an evening junk-food fest (I felt GREAT getting up this morning!).  So ... I'm grateful that my will power is still INTACT!

No comments:

Post a Comment