Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Gettin' Ready


"So, twiddley-dee, twiddley-dum
Look out baby, 'cause here I come."
Smokey Robinson

DAY 312:  Now that I've come down to Earth after yesterday's surreal events, it's back to business as usual.  We only have few more days of "pre-planning" before the students return on Monday, so I've been busy getting my room and my classes ready for "Day One."  I'm grateful that I feel like I'm much more prepared now than I have been at this time in MANY years.  My room is totally put together, everything is organized, everything is in its place, posters are on the walls, and the bulletin boards are complete.  Most of my classes are planned for the first few weeks of school, including most of the copying I need to do.  BRING. IT. ON.

No comments:

Post a Comment