Friday, August 20, 2010

Recognition, Part Three!



"But now the days grow short.
I'm in the autumn of the year,
And now I think of my life as vintage wine
From fine old kegs,
From the brim to the dregs.
And it poured sweet and clear ...
It was a very good year."
Ervin Drake

DAY 315:  I'm delighted, humbled, proud, and grateful to have directed shows that have now won the "Best Production of the Season" Award at TWO different theatres for the 2009-2010 season.  Last weekend, my musical, Parade, won nine awards at Players by the Sea, and tonight my production of Our Leading Lady won not only the Best Production of the Season at Theatre Jacksonville, but also Best Leading Actress, Best Supporting Actress, and Best Costumes.  It was an amazing year for me and community theatre!

No comments:

Post a Comment