Thursday, September 9, 2010

F-R-E-E


"Spell it!
F-R-double-...
No, the long way!
F-R-E-E
FREE!"
Stephen Sondheim

DAY 335:  The light at the end of the tunnel is bright, inviting, and warm!!  Tonight is my LAST rehearsal as a director for 2010!  It's been a non-stop journey since January with three VASTLY different shows in three different theatres.  It's also been a personally, theatrically, artistically, professionally, and financially successful trip ... three powerhouse shows and I'm proud of all three productions. 

But I'm seriously burned out on theatre and directing, and I'm ready for a break.  I will have AT LEAST two months THEATRE-FREE ... free evenings and free weekends.  I'm so grateful to have this free time for myself, but I'm also looking forward to auditioning in November to actually PERFORM in another play!

No comments:

Post a Comment